Thursday 23rd January 2020
About the Position
Hours Per Week: 40
Days Per Week: Tuesday to Friday – 12:45 to 21:45, Saturday – 11:30 to 20:30
Basis: Full time
Closing Date: 9th February 2018
The position will be responsible for:
- To perform work allocated without deviation from the documented methodology and / or procedure whilst maintaining high levels of quality control.
- To conform with all site Quality Management systems and Health and Safety procedures and protocols.
- To perform daily quality control checks and calibrations.
- To perform analysis within the timescales required and ensure that result availability is in line with method and client expectations.
- Ensure that the laboratory areas are kept clean and tidy. To remove waste frequently and ensure it is disposed of in the correct manner.
- To ensure that all records are completed concisely and accurately with paperwork written in clear handwriting.
To be successful in this role you will:
- 5 GCSE level or equivalent qualifications in Science, English & Mathematics.
- Theoretical and practical knowledge of microbiology testing or experience in a high throughput food environment would be an advantage but is not essential.
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office programmes and LIMS.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good organisational skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Be able to work under pressure.
This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated and skilled person looking to develop their career in an international company. Attractive remuneration and benefits are available dependant on performance.
Please address your cover letter and CV to; [email protected]