Monday 16th March 2020
About the Position
Basis: Full time, Permanent
Shift: Monday to Friday, 10:00 to 19:00
The position will be responsible for:
- Actively organising and managing the workload within the team to achieve the targets and goals of the business.
- Monitoring systems to ensure that all tests are completed in a timely manner and within customer defined requirements.
- Organising routine QM tasks and monitoring that these tasks are performed as appropriate.
- Supporting the laboratory management team where needed for results approval and sending out of specification reports. Monitoring timekeeping, absence and behaviour, highlighting any concerns to the laboratory management team.
- Monitoring training levels and records within the team to ensure sufficient resource and flexibility, providing training for staff as appropriate.
- Ensuring all work undertaken within the team complies with all relevant HSE, Quality, Regulatory and Accreditation standards and requirements including compliance to internal ALS policies and procedures.
- Client contact via email and phone
To be successful in this role you will have:
- 5 GCSE level or equivalent qualifications in Science, English & Mathematics
- Theoretical and practical knowledge of microbiology analysis across a wide range of methodology and procedures.
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office programmes and LIMS
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative and prioritise workload
- Have a commitment to continual learning and development of self and team.
This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated and skilled person looking to develop their career in an international company.
Attractive remuneration and benefits are available dependant on performance.