Thursday 23rd July 2020
About the Position
This position is a Zero hours role for holiday and sickness cover for 10 drivers, based at our Trowbridge site. The key purpose of the role is to collect and return samples from our food clients in our refrigerated vans and return them to the laboratory for testing.
Main duties will include but are not restricted to:
- Professional Client liaison
- Collection of samples and delivery in efficient manner
- Present an excellent company image at all times
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A full clean driving licence
- Good adherence to the rules of the road and demonstrate excellent driver behaviour standards
- Ideally have previous experience in a similar role
- Have a good working knowledge of UK road networks
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be flexible and reliable
- Self-motivated, proactive, enthusiastic & friendly disposition
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
Ability to act upon information given and use initiative
This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated and skilled person looking to develop their career in an international company. Attractive remuneration and benefits are available dependent upon performance.
Looking for further details?
Please address your cover letter and CV to [email protected] – Closing date Friday 31st July 2020
All queries can be directed to Emily Tucker, Regional Transport Manager on the email address above.
For more information about ALS please visit our Website – www.alsglobal.com