Thursday 23rd January 2020
ALS provide a broad range of testing and analytical services to a wide variety of end markets and industries around the globe.
Due to the growth of the organisation the ALS site which is based in Sittingbourne, Kent have a number of opportunities within their laboratories.
Shifts - 40 hours per week or 4 on 4 off
Some of the responsibilities:
- To perform work with a high level of accuracy, and ability to follow procedures
- To conform with all site quality management systems and health and safety procedures
- To perform analysis within the timescales required and ensure that result availability is in line with the method and client expectations
- 5 GCSE level or equivalent (ideally Science, English and Mathematics)
- Good IT skills
- Ability to follow instructions and procedures
- Be able to work under pressure
We are offering a competitive salary + Benefits inclusive of company pension + exciting discounts with major high street retailers
Excellent training and the opportunity to join an organisation where progression forms part of its culture
Please note that these roles are entry level positions, and will include repetitive tasks, however due to the fact that ALS as an organisation rewards hard work and dedication the opportunities to progress are endless
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your CV with a covering letter to [email protected]