Friday 29th November 2019
ALS provides a broad range of testing and analytical services to a wide variety of end markets and industries around the globe. We continue to remain at the forefront of the testing services industry, building an enviable reputation.
Our Sittingbourne site are currently looking to recruit two new support services technicians / administrators into their team
Shift Pattern : Tuesday - Saturday - 12:00 to 21:00
About the Position
You will be part of a team performing the daily receipt of samples for analysis, goods in and dealing with client queries.
The position will involve:
- Dealing with the opening and cross-checking of incoming samples against client paperwork
- Receiving of incoming calls, relating to receipt of samples
- Registration of samples onto the ALIMS system
- Transfer of samples within ALS
- Sub-contracting of samples to QM approved laboratories
- Sample storage / retention / disposal
- Receipt of deliveries as required
- Assist with stock control
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Flexible approach to working to meet client needs
- Good eye for detail, ability to use own initiative
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to follow correct procedures
- Basic computer skills – Excel, Outlook, Internet, Word.
This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated and skilled person looking to develop their career in an international company.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your CV to [email protected]