WEBTRIEVE is the industry leading customer portal from ALS. Built on state of the art technology, WEBTRIEVE delivers an unparalleled, feature rich experience with unprecedented performance. Users are able to quickly and easily register samples, access results and monitor trends with just a few clicks. Through the unique design and architecture, WEBTRIEVE not only exceeds today's demands but also provides a safe, secure platform to deliver tomorrow's.
Having timely access to accurate result information is no longer enough. Customers need a solution that efficiently manages the whole process from scheduling and registering sample information through to results analysis, trending and customer reporting, all in a single location.
As a WEBTRIEVE user, you will be provided with effortless access to all of the information that you need to drive your testing business, from any location and securely.
Users can not only consolidate all historical testing information, but can achieve measurable efficiency gains through business process improvements enabled by the WEBTRIEVE platform; examples include electronic registration, systems integration, online paperless certificate library, electronic invoicing, automatic trend analysis, immediate OOS notifications via email, and much more.
- A fast and fool-proof way of registering samples
- Rapid shelf life registration
- Print labels & consignment sheets to attach to your samples for full traceability
- Full visibility of registration information; who, what, when.
- Configurable input screens, aligned to your needs
- Batch registration using templates
- Provides secure access to results as they are approved by the laboratory
- Certificate downloads in PDF format
- Intuitive search, sort and filter tools to find what you need quickly
- Email notifications of “out of specification” results
- Export your data to excel
- Excel downloads and interactive graphs allow you to view and trend your results
- Quick filters to drill down into your results data
- Customisable report settings allow you to export the exact data you require
- Cross tab excel files, including a test summary screen to show totals and percentages
- Manage your data which is active on WEBTRIEVE and update your account settings.
- View your online library of certificates and invoices
- Access accreditation documents
- View monthly technical bulletins.