Wednesday 27th March 2019
Following the success of recent technical workshops for ALS clients across the UK, we will be holding an 'Introduction to Vitamin analysis' workshop at our laboratory in Chatteris, Cambridgeshire on Wednesday 13th March 2019.
This is ideal for clients looking to gain a deeper understanding of techniques required for reliable quantification of vitamins over a wide range of food matrices as well as an overview of the capabilities and advantages of using ALS for your vitamin testing requirements.
The event will be led by our Laboratory Manager Adam Green and will include the following topics:
- Introduction to ALS - Global / Europe / UK / Chatteris
- An introduction to vitamin analysis
- Legislation surrounding claims on vitamins (food focused)
- Analysis of core vitamins
- Commonly encountered issues and problems
- Result reporting
- A laboratory tour
- Specification and OOS systems
- An overview of 'ALSolutions' - our web based portal
The course runs between 10am – 3pm and lunch will be provided. The cost of this workshop is £95/ person + VAT.
There are still a few places available so if you would like to attend please contact ALS Client Services on 01354 697028 or via e-mail at [email protected].
NB. Course Cancellation policy
- If you are unable to attend the training day please give a minimum of 48 hours advance notice to ensure that you will not be charged for your place.
- If less than 48 hours’ notice is given then you will be expected to pay for the training day in full.