Thursday 9th May 2019
ALS is delighted to announce the opening of our new consultancy department facilities at Rotherham. These modern facilities include a new ‘state of the art’ Sensory Laboratory which will provide the perfect environment for our new range of training services.
From May we will be offering the following training courses:
- Cooking Validation
- Sensory Evaluation – Foundation Level
- Setting up a sensory project
- Sensory Panel Leader
- Consumer Tests
From June we will also be providing Cooking Validation services:
- Validation of the thermal process and calculation of pasteurisation values.
- Multiple cooking equipment: microwave oven, gas and electric thermal oven, electric fan oven, gas and electric hob, gas and electric grill and deep fat fryer techniques with system measurements.
- Cooking instructions generation for new products coming to market.
- Time and temperature data profiling.
- Results interpretation
Our Sensory testing services will gradually be available from July onwards with the aim of becoming UKAS accredited :
- Descriptive testing
- Discrimination testing
- Benchmarking testing
- Consumer testing
Our consultancy department has grown rapidly over the last 2 years and we have now an experienced team of experts who are able to take care of your technical requirements and assist you on a daily basis with your food safety, due diligence and new product development needs.
For further information and prices on any of the above services, please e-mail us at [email protected] or call us on 01924 483 518.