The integrity of our test results is of paramount importance.
Our staff rank among the most knowledgable in the industry and their experience, combined with the insight gained from undertaking a comprehensive range of tests every day, assures customers that every single test result from ALS is delivered with utmost accuracy and integrity.
Company wide accreditations and approvals include:
- UKAS accredited to ISO 17025
- INAB accredited testing laboratory (Reg. No. 166T) to ISO 17025
- DEFRA approved
- GMP compliant
- MHRA inspected
- RSA approved for M&S
- RSA approved for Tesco
- Nestle Approved
- Kelloggs Approved
- Safe Contractor
Customers work with us safe in the knowledge that their results are reliable, repeatable and meet legislative standards.
Proficiency schemes include:
- A wide range of customer specific PT schemes
ALS is fully committed to creating a dynamic culture across its laboratories, ensuring the delivery of an industry-leading service to all its customers.
ALS's management team is committed to the following principles:
- Delivering the best services supported by a reliable integrated quality management system compliant with the BS EN ISO/IEC 17025:2005 and the Good Manufacturing Practices Guidelines for the pharmaceutical testing industry.
- Ensuring the Quality Management System fulfils customer and regulatory requirements and provides confidence and expertise at all steps of the analytical testing process.
- Providing resources, tools, training and adequate workplaces to its personnel, giving them the responsibility to familiarise themselves with the Quality Management System documentation, implemented policies, procedures and methods, when required, in their work.
- Monitoring and ensuring the continuous improvement of the Quality Management System across all sites.
- Continually improving the effectiveness of the Quality Management System by challenging its procedures and developing strategic indicators, which will be reviewed periodically.
- Communicating to all its personnel the business strategy and group performance in all key areas, including quality situation on a regular basis.
- Ensuring a strong awareness of risk management is integrated through the organisation and that suitable tools are available to assess and minimise risks.
- Acting with integrity and promoting 'Integrity' as a core value throughout the business.
By embracing such commitments, ALS aims to continuously improve the level of customer satisfaction and deliver testing with integrity based on an industry-leading Quality Management System.
General Manager - UK and Ireland