The integrity of our test results is of paramount importance.
Our staff rank among the most knowledgable in the industry and their experience, combined with the insight gained from undertaking a comprehensive range of tests every day, assures customers that every single test result from ALS is delivered with utmost accuracy and integrity.
Company wide accreditations and approvals include:
- UKAS accredited 1282
- INAB accredited testing laboratory (Reg. No. 166T) to ISO 17025
- DEFRA approved
- FDA & GMP compliant
- MHRA inspected
- RSA approved for M&S
- RSA approved for Tesco
- Nestle Approved
- Kelloggs Approved
- Safe Contractor
Customers work with us safe in the knowledge that their results are reliable, repeatable and meet legislative standards.
Proficiency schemes include:
- A wide range of customer specific PT schemes
ALS Food and Pharmaceutical is fully committed to operating in a leadership position in quality, innovation, technology and service, to provide a total technical solution to our clients. Our Core Values will be at the heart of the organisation, empowering staff to use the best systems and processes to deliver an excellent Client Experience:
- Honesty and Integrity
- Exceeding Client Expectations
- Belief In Our Ability
- Hard Work and Continuous Improvement
- Doing It Better
- Celebrating Success
- Safety as a Priority
ALS Food and Pharmaceutical management team is committed to:
- Delivering the best services supported by a reliable integrated quality management system compliant with the BS EN ISO/IEC 17025 and the Good Manufacturing Practices Regulations for the Pharmaceutical testing industry.
- Ensuring the Quality Management System fulfills client and regulatory requirements and provides confidence and expertise at all steps of the analytical testing process.
- Providing resources, tools, training and adequate workplaces to its personnel, and give them the responsibility to familiarise themselves with the Quality Management System documentation, implemented policies, procedures and methods, when required, in their work.
- Monitoring and ensuring the continuous improvement of the Quality Management System across ALS Food and Pharmaceutical sites.
- Continually improving the effectiveness of the Quality Management System by challenging its procedures and developing strategic indicators, which will be reviewed periodically.
- Communicating to all its personnel the business strategy and group performance in all key areas, including quality on a regular basis.
- Ensuring a strong culture of risk management is integrated through the organisation and suitable tools and support are available to assess and minimise risks.
- Acting with integrity and promoting ‘Honesty & Integrity’ as a core value throughout the business to ensure impartiality is maintained within the testing activities and recognised within the ALS culture.
- Maintaining the confidentiality of our clients’ information and the integrity of our data using a leading Information Technology, Laboratory Information Management System and Client Portal.
- Ensuring a reliable and consistent management system by the senior management team to drive the business performance whiles maintaining our commitments.
- Ensuring that ‘Safety as a priority’ is embedded in all activities of the business.
By embracing such commitments, ALS Food and Pharmaceutical aims to continuously improve the client experience and deliver testing solutions which clients can rely on, utilising an industry leading Quality Management System and Technical Expertise.
General Manager Western Europe
ALS Food & Pharmaceutical