ALS is recruiting for members of the public to take part in remunerated market research and user testing events such as focus groups and interviews and give their opinion on a wide range of food and non-food products.
This is an opportunity to get additional income in a very flexible way and to meet other people passionate about food, cosmetic and household products.
- ALS offers a nice environment to collaborate, express your view and make a difference to the market place.
- Join the ALS consumer testing community and get rewarded for it!
Sign up with us to receive invitations to review the products that you use such as:
- Tasting and reviewing new drinks, snacks and food
- Giving us your opinion and reviewing non-food household products
- Participating to small focus group to discuss your feelings, perceptions, and thoughts about a particular product, service, or solution.
Sessions last for about 1h-1h30 and are usually run between 10am and 2pm on week days. You will receive a £10-£20 remuneration for each session you attend.
Joining our database is 100% free.
The testing will be carried out at:
ALS Laboratories UK Limited, Unit 7 & 8 Aspen Court, Rotherham, South Yorkshire. S60 1FB. UK