When you visit any ALS website to browse the information it contains, you do so anonymously unless you choose to provide us with information about yourself.
We regard your privacy as important, and where you choose to provide us with information it is to enable us to send you information about products and services in which you register an interest.
By providing us with your information you consent to us processing it for the purposes outlined above. We will not pass any information to any third party outside the Group.
All content within the ALS website is the property of ALS Limited unless stated otherwise.
Disclaimer of Liability
Every effort is made to provide accurate and complete information. However, with the thousands of documents available, often uploaded within short deadlines, we cannot guarantee that there will be no errors. ALS makes no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the contents of this website and expressly disclaims liability for errors and omissions in the contents of this website.
With respect to the content of the website, neither ALS, nor its employees and contractors make any warranty, expressed or implied or statutory, including but not limited to the warranties of non-infringement of third party rights, title, and the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose with respect to content available from the ALS website or other Internet resources linked from it. Neither does ALS assume any legal liability for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, product, or process disclosed herein nor freedom from computer virus, and do not represent that use of such information, product, or process would not infringe on privately owned rights.
Disclaimer of Endorsement
The documents posted on this website may contain hypertext links or pointers to information created and maintained by other public and private organisations. These links and pointers are provided for visitors' convenience. ALS does not guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness, or completeness of any linked information. Further, the inclusion of links or pointers to websites other than the ALS website is not intended to assign importance to those sites and the information contained therein, nor is it intended to endorse, recommend, or favour any views expressed, or commercial products or services offered on these outside sites, or the organisations sponsoring the sites, by trade name, trademark, manufacture, or otherwise.
Reference in this website to any specific commercial products, processes, or services, or the use of any trade, firm or corporation name is for the information and convenience of the site's visitors, and does not constitute endorsement, recommendation, or favouring by ALS.
The views and opinions of authors expressed herein do not necessarily state or reflect those of ALS, and shall not be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes.
At ALS, we are committed to serving all of our customers equally. Therefore we have undertaken the following actions to ensure equal access to our services from our website.:
A standard font used throughout the site for easy legibility.
- Wherever possible, we use live text instead of graphics to reduce the download time of pages and increase your control.
- No information is exclusively conveyed using colour. This doesn't mean that colours are not used to organise information, instead it means there are also other, non-colour dependent ways of doing so.
- All images, where appropriate, have an alternative text attribute. This means that when an image is conveying important information its content is described with an alternative text. If an image is used for decorative purposes only, the text attribute for the image will be left blank.
- A link to details of how to contact us for further information offline is provided from every page.
- Style of navigation remains consistent through the website.
- We are committed to a process of on-going improvement and are working to ensure all older content is made compliant with the provisions of the DDA and that all new content is developed under the guidelines outlined above.
If you have difficulty accessing the site or have any comments or feedback on how we can improve your online experience, please do not hesitate to contact the Corporate Web Controller.
When you visit any ALS website [a site with a URL beginning www.als-testing.co.uk hereafter, the ALS website] to browse information it contains, you do so anonymously unless you choose to provide us information about yourself. If you do nothing during your visit but browse through the website - reading pages, viewing images, or downloading information for example - we will gather and store certain information about your visit automatically. This information does not identify you personally.
Information gathered automatically is used for only two purposes: site management and, in the case of suspected unauthorised activity, for law enforcement and possible criminal prosecution.
The ALS website automatically logs visitor information from which summary statistics are created. We use the summary statistics to help us make our site more useful to visitors, such as assessing what information is of most and least interest to visitors, and for other purposes such as determining the site's technical design specifications and identifying system performance or problem areas.
The following are representative of the types of information automatically collected and stored about your visit:
- the Internet domain and Internet Protocol (IP) address from which you access our website;
- the type of Internet browser and the operating system of the computer you use to access our site;
- the date and time you visit our site;
- the pages you visit on our site;
- if you linked to our website from another website, the address of that website;
- and, if you linked to our website from a search website, the address of that website and the search term you used.
If you have any questions or comments about the information presented here, please contact the Corporate Web Controller.
Registered office: Sands Mill, Huddersfield Road, Mirfield, West Yorkshire, WF14 9DQ.
Incorporated in England: 02391955