Tuesday 24th April 2012
Following the great success of the 'Introduction to Microbiology' seminars, Eclipse Scientific Group is pleased to announce the launch of a parallel 'Introduction to Nutritional Chemistry' service.
The service is available to any Eclipse customer and will be held on a quarterly basis at our laboratory in Chatteris.
The next session - led by Timothy Lumb, our Nutritional Laboratory Manager - will be held at Chatteris on Tuesday 15th May 2012 and will cover the following areas:
- The basics of nutritional labelling (why it is necessary and the legislative requirements)
- Nutritional analysis (what is included; how is it tested?)
- Quality control and uncertainty
- Common “logic” errors
- The future of nutritional labelling (FIR)
- Laboratory tour and practical demonstrations
Each course will start at 10.00am and finish around 4.00pm depending on numbers. Lunch and refreshments are provided.
For further information and prices, please contact our Customer Service Team at Chatteris on 01354 697 028 or [email protected]. (Discounts are available for organisations wanting to send multiple attendees).
The booking deadline is Friday 4th May so please contact us as soon as possible if you would like to attend as places are limited.